Generally, we may disclose personal information about you in the following circumstances:
• to comply with our legal obligations (we notify you any time we are required to produce
• information in this way unless we are prohibited by court order or law or there is
• suspicion of fraud and/or criminal activity);
• where we suspect that unlawful activity has been or may be engaged in and the personal information is a necessary part of our investigation or reporting of the matter;
• where we are satisfied on reasonable grounds that disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious threat to the life, health, safety or welfare of an individual or to public health, safety or welfare;
• anyone authorised by you or to whom you have provided your consent (either expressly or impliedly);
• when you as a Buyer submit a purchase request, certain information about you is shared with the Seller, including your full name, the full name of any additional Buyers, your purchase history, and other information you agree to share. When your purchase is confirmed, we will disclose additional information to assist with coordinating the purchase, like your phone number and address; and
• when you as an Seller have a confirmed sale, certain information is shared with the Buyer to coordinate the sale, such as your full name, phone number, and address.
The Artmarketspace Platform lets you publish information that is visible to the general public. For example:
• Parts of your public profile page, such as your first name, your description, and city, are publicly visible to others.
• Public Listing pages are publicly visible and include information such as the approximate location (neighbourhood and city), Listing description and photo, aggregated demand information (like page views over a period of time), and any additional information the Seller chooses to share.
• After completing a sale, Buyers and Sellers may write reviews and rate each other. Reviews are a part of your public profile page.
• If you submit content in a public forum or social media post, or use a similar feature on the Artmarketspace Platform, that content is publicly visible.